Friday, February 12, 2010

While not being able to sleep last night, I decided that I would jump into this blogging thing and see where it takes me. I have had a lot of interesting experiences, as has everyone. When I tell my stories, people say, "Why don't you write a book?" Well, I decided that this would be my way of writing and reflecting on what has gone on in my life. It will be interesting to some of you, and others, not so much. I have had good and bad experiences, all of which have made me who I am today. Who am I? I am just an ordinary person trying to do the best I can with what God gave me. Sometimes, I fall short of my goals, and sometimes I achieve them. I am no different than anyone else, but hopefully to my family, this blog will jog their memories of some of the experiences we have had, and some that I have had that may explain why I have done what I have done in life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally excited to read this book of yours!! I love listening to your experiences!! And I can't wait for your future blogging stuff!! YAY MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Welcome to the blogging world you will love it! :) If you want to check out my blog it is www.jeffandtelsha.blogspot.com. i'm excited to read your posts and learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what em posted was so cheesy. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete